Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

What is a Nourished Life?

It all started 8 years ago when someone suggested a book to me. The makers diet by Jordan S. Rubin. This book was so eye opening to me.  It was the introduction food in a way that I had never heard of.   What is Grass fed beef? Fermented foods? Sprouted grains? 


These were things I had never heard of  and I started thinking... why is there grass fed beef?  If I am not eating grass fed beef then what am I eating?

Over the past years I have done a lot of research, read a lot of books and have made many changes.  I have decided to start a blog to share all I am learning with you.

The best resource i have found was Sally Fallon's Nourishing Traditions.  I would highly recommend the book.  It is a wealth of knowledge.  It is not only is it a book but it is a cookbook as well and does a great job.

In the weeks to come I am going to share recipes, gardening ideas, natural pest control and how we use essential oils in my home along with plenty more good stuff. 

Welcome to my Nourished Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment